Across Safety Development was founded to deliver the highest quality aviation safety and regulatory advice, in a straightforward and relatable way.
Founded in 2010 by Anthony Venetz, we’ve worked with some of the biggest names in aviation as well as a host of successful innovators and start-ups.
Our specialist team brings both depth and breadth of expertise, across all aspects of the aviation industry. We built our careers in the manned sector and bring a huge amount of experience to the table.
We get really excited about innovation, and pride ourselves on being plugged into the rapid evolution of aviation technologies. We love to work hand in hand with unmanned aviation pioneers, as together we push the boundaries of what’s possible and help new ideas take flight.
About the role
We are going through an exciting period of growth, primarily fueled by the UAS industry which is seeing an explosion in innovation and technology advancements. We have also just been awarded funding by Invest4 to support our growth strategy.
We are looking for someone to join our team to make sure that the business runs smoothly on a day to day business, and that we grow in a controlled and manageable way. It’s a hugely varied role working with both Directors and Consultants.
The key responsibilities are:
- Work with Directors to make sure all policy and procedure requirements are in place including ISO 9001 compliance
- Manage insurance renewals and other company subscriptions eg. Trade associations
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts (receipts and invoices) and chase up any unpaid invoices
- Maintain and build the customer database
- Occasional event management and help with conferences
- Ad-hoc research and proof-reading to support projects
- Scope to get involved with marketing activities
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience running an office and/or being a personal assistant
- Be experienced with the Microsoft office suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Be a self starter – while we will give you our full support and training, we need you to be able to work on your own and take initiative
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have an eye for detail
Nice to have’s:
- Experience in LinkedIn
- Working with Xero accounting software
Up to £35k per year pro rata
Flexible location but would prefer if you’re able to travel to our office at Goodwood Aerodrome occasionally.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org