Outsourced Training Department
Ensuring that your Remote Pilots, and other staff within the Flight Team, achieve and maintain the necessary competency standards to meet your regulatory, quality and safety standards is where we can help. We do this by offering an outsourced training department service that is focused on delivering high quality theoretical and practical training tailored specifically to your operations.
Across Safety are a UK CAA accredited Recognised Assessment Entity (RAE) so you know our training, facilities, instructors and assessors are all overseen and approved by the authority.
We provide a range of services according to what your specific requirement are, including:
- The development of theory and/or practical training specific to your operation both in terms of equipment and procedures.
- The definition of appropriate initial and ongoing competency assessment programs and the provision of the assessor.
- Instructors who are not only experienced UAS pilots with a track record in EVLOS/BVLOS operations, but who also have backgrounds as licenced Flight Instructors under the manned aviation system.
- Secure management of training and competency records.
- UK CAA GVC training, assessment and certification for Remote Pilots.